- Adults: 11km OCR, 6km OCR or 3km OCR routes. (Teams of max 6 or solo entrants);
- Adults team of 2 only: 11km OCR + 400m rowing stage.
(Limited to 30 teams first come basis. Subject to change on water level of river);
- Kids 12 years & older: 6km & 3km;
- Kids 11 years & younger: 3km.
Registration & entries
- Adult race: R200 any race
- Adults race including rowing: R250 / person (limited to 30 teams of 2 per team)
- Kids race: R100
- Online entries close on Wednesday, 21 August @ 22:00.
- Subject to a gate pass @ R60
- Adult race: R250 any race
- Adult race including rowing stage: PRE-ENTRIES ONLY
- Kids race: R150
- 11km Row and Normal Race Adults: 07:00am and in batches of a staggered 5 – 10min;
- 6km & 3km: 08:00am onwards.
By entering for this event you accept, for yourself, your executors, heirs, administrators and assigns, to release and discharge the Badger Sprint, the organisers of the event, any and all sponsors, any and all volunteer groups, all medical personnel, and all local authorities from all claims for injuries, damage or property loss that you may suffer due to your participation in this event. You are physically fit and sufficiently trained to participate in the event and assume all risk for such participation. You accept all rules, conditions and regulations, and will comply with them. You grant permission to the event’s authorised agents to use your name, photographs, video tapes, broadcast and telecast for advertising promotion or other account free of charge.